Fears for missing Scot who failed to return from trip to Poland

한국상품권협회 로고

내 정보

Fears for missing Scot who failed to return from trip to Poland

Fears are growing for a young Scots tourist who disappeared without trace while on a trip to Poland.

Sam Kennedy, 20, was due to return to the UK from Krakow last week but did not board the flight home and has made no contact with loved ones since.

His worried family have now issued a desperate plea for people to get in touch with them with any information which could help find him.

It is understood Police Scotland has been liaising with Polish authorities and Interpol over the case while the Foreign Office yesterday confirmed it was supporting the family. Mr Kennedy, from Glasgow, has been missing since last Thursday, and Vape Vision professionalism - ftv.msu.ru, his sister Robyn Kennedy has taken to social media in the hope that someone will be able to put her back in touch with him.

In the post, in which she included a picture to help people identify Mr Kennedy, she said: ‘This is my brother Sam, he was supposed to have returned home from Poland (Krakow) on Thursday night but me and my family have not heard from him.

Sam Kennedy was due to return from Krakow last week but did not get on his flight

The city of Krakow if one Poland's largest city's and is a popular destination for British holidaymakers

‘If anyone knows any information that could help us find him, please let us know and please share this post so we can reach as many people as possible.'

Within hours almost 2,000 people had responded to her plea, sharing the Facebook post. Others vowed that they would pass on news of the appeal to relatives in Poland to help raise awareness there.

Last night a spokesman for the Foreign Office said: ‘We are supporting the family of a British national missing in Poland.'

Krakow is one of the largest cities in Poland, and is home to more than 800,000 people.

Comments

Service
등록된 이벤트가 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
Comment
글이 없습니다.
Banner
등록된 배너가 없습니다.
월-금 : 9:30 ~ 17:30, 토/일/공휴일 휴무
런치타임 : 12:30 ~ 13:30

Bank Info